Symptoms of Depressive Disorder
Depressive disorder is another mental problem with the following symptoms:
• Lack of sufficient/normal sleep
• Poor Appetite
• Weight Loss
• Loss of self worth
• Feelings of guilt
• Incapable of enjoying usual activities
• Fears of calamity
• Wish to die / attempt to end life
Suggestions for Anxiety Disorder
Below are the techniques using which a person can deal with Depressive Disorder:
• Express all your problems to a family member, relative or a friend.
• Avoid being alone
• Avoid sitting and thinking as it will deepen your depression.
• Try to be with people; it is ok even if you are not interacting.
NOTE: If you (or a friend/relative) are not sleeping, eating and have a death wish, please consult a psychiatrist immediately and not a psychotherapist or counsellor.