Are you unhappy and is it due to the following emotions:
• Negative Emotions: Anger: fury, outrage, resentment, wrath, exasperation, indignation, vexation, acrimony, animosity, annoyance, irritability, hostility, hatred and violence.
• Sadness: grief, sorrow, cheerlessness, gloom, melancholy, self-pity, loneliness, dejection, despair and severe depression
• Fear: anxiety, apprehension, nervousness, concern, consternation, misgiving, wariness, qualm, edginess, dread, fright, terror, phobia and panic
• Disgust: contempt, disdain, scorn, abhorrence, aversion, distaste and revulsion
• Shame: guilt, embarrassment, chagrin, remorse, humiliation, regret, mortification, and contrition
Emotions are triggered by real life situations and thoughts. If someone experiences mostly negative emotional experiences in his/her life, it may be due to poor emotional management.
Thinking of negative experience can be developed by habit, but it then becomes one's life, leading to failures and difficulties with others.
Emotional Management is a unique programme developed, through many years of experience by the therapist, to help people manage their emotions in a constructive manner and thereby improve their quality of life.